Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips (or preferred variety)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix almond flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, olive oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Mix well. Add to almond flour mixture.
- Add honey and mix completely. Then stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons and bake for 2 minutes.