Chicken Noodle Soup
- shredded chicken
- 32 oz organic chicken broth
- 4 celery stalks
- 3 large carrots
- 1 cup petite peas
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 3 green onions
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 4 cups water
- 2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- one bay leaf
- black pepper and crushed red pepper (for dashes)
- Chop carrots, celery, spinach, and green onions.
- Add all chicken broth, veggies, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, water, and bay leaf to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, low to a simmer and begin to add shredded chicken.
- After adding all shredded chicken, allow to simmer 5 minutes; stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle a dash of black ground pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes or until quinoa is cooked and veggies are soft.