Paleo Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (see recipe for homemade cashew butter under truffles), or other nut butter
1. Preheat 350 degrees.
2. Combine banana, eggs, nut butter, and oil in blender.
3. Add in coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Pour into greased loaf pan and spread evenly.
5. Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (Metal pans make take less time.)
6. Remove from oven and flip onto cooling rack.