Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- 2 1/2 cups almond meal
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
1. Mix wet ingredients together.
2. Fold in almond meal and coconut flour gently. DO NOT over mix or it will become too oily.
3. Gently add in chocolate chips as desired.
4. Mold mixture into bite sized balls and place onto baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
5. Refrigerate balls of cookie dough for about 30 minutes to an hour.
6. While they harden, melt remaining chocolate chips in microwave for about 2 minutes. Mix well until chocolate is smooth.
7. Roll hardened truffle through chocolate until coated and place back onto plate or baking sheet in fridge.